Tuesday, January 6, 2009

thE Last Day oF finAL eXam...

huhhh...
finally finished all my tests liao..
but why i don't feel any sense of happy ??
PSA (Public Sector Accounting)...
what are u?? don't know what tong tong lai de..
eeee...hate la..
when i flipped through the exam paper and read through those questions...I felt like wanna cry out..Ohh...mummy ar..how am I going to spend these 3 hours ler??
Walao,i totally don't have the idea how to create and hamtam the papa's story..
how how how?? The nervous tissues of my body starting tied a knot and blocked out all of my blood vessel...at the moment, i really BLANK~~
after 10 more minutes only i settled down my vein.
~~back to my paper~~
I racked my brain for hours trying to recall those achievements of PPBS..but then I'm FAILED!!! i can't really remember those points that I had studied.
haizz..I really beat my brains out during this examination...
PSA, u had spoilt my holiday mood..
scare of taking supp paper la...aihzz...
i don't want to taste it anymore...@.@

#.#.#.#.#.#.#.#.#.#.#.#.#.#.#.#.#.#.#.#.#.#.#.#.#.#.#.#.#.#.#.#.#.#.#.#.#.#.#.#.#.#.#.

3 comments:

Sophia Wong said...

Gal, everybody is worry about their PSA exam result..
I think everybody feel that this subject is very tough..
Even i not yet take this paper exam i also feel so worry...
Just hope the lecturer will be lenient a bit lo...
Btw, just enjoy your holidays...

c!-!ie\/\/ s!-!i said...

hope God bless all of us...I wish..

vinny said...

Don't worry so much ya...
Enjoy your holidays first. All of us also felt it's too tough. Let's hope we can all pass this one.

Sighh...