Yea...the exam schedule is out already...
Seriously, I haven't start doing any preparation or revision for my final yet...
huhhh...many remains yet to be done...
My final exam is dropped on 5th Jan and the 1st paper I need to face is E-Commerce….
OMG!!On 6th Jan, I need to sit two papers which are Public Sector Accounting and Corporate Finance.
So suffering!!
I wish to push up my CGPA n GPA in this semester as well…
Worry over of my achievement really put me under a great stress!!!
Last semester, during Hari Raya, I had been having an operation at HUKM…
I had been stayed in HUKM for nine days long!!!
Due to this reason, I have no time to study for my final…
In the sequel, my study is DEAD!!
No words will suffice to convey my grief…haizz…# sad #
[[Lastly, I would like to thanks my mummy as she always encourages and supports me when I’m down. “There’s no need to be concerned and worried about as long as you have tried your best.” This sentence will always emerge in my mind when I feel frustrated by my works…I love you, mummy...]]



2 comments:
cat,there is a mistake there...
1st paper should be E-com...
2nd suffering day should be PSA at morning and Corporate finance at afternoon..hehe...;-)
haha...
paiseh ar...
i edited already.^^
thank you....
Post a Comment