Tuesday, December 23, 2008

mErry ChrisTmaS tO EveryOne...

Last Sunday (21st December),

Santa Claus was coming to my house…

Do u believe??hehe...

Well...i didn't get any candy from the Santa Claus...

and I not dare to ask from him also

(coz I think that I'm over age liao)...haha....


took picture with Santa Claus and my friends ^^

cOw, MEow and AiLing

Let's dance!!!

They were beside themselves with glee...

See...what is holding by TongTong (my cousin)?? # sweets #

who is the most handsome one?? mickey (YaoYao) or evil (TongTong)?? ^^

Santa Claus is coming to town:
"You better watch out
You better not cry
Better not pout I'm telling you why
Santa Claus is coming to town
He's making a list And checking it twice;
Gonna find out Who's naughty and nice
Santa Claus is coming to town
He sees you when you're sleeping
He knows when you're awake
He knows if you've been bad or good
So be good for goodness sake!
O! You better watch out!
You better not cry
Better not pout
I'm telling you why
Santa Claus is coming to town
Santa Claus is coming to town"
this song was represented by the glee club at my house....

I knew this song since i was small...
Santa Claus?
I wonder who he is, where he came from and why he came...
Will the Santa Claus put some candies or presents under my bed??
I wonder how he did it...
My name is on the list??
How come I not yet received anything from him??
wrong address??
He sees me when I'm sleeping???
what am I going to talk to him when i meet with him??
"where are my presents for these 20 years??"
hahaha....

No comments: